Fully charged at the stadium - 24 July 2012

Posting by Xian Jin


I went to the Arsenal vs Malaysia football match with my father and friend. We thought it would be quite jam so we left the house early. Surprisingly, it was not as crowded as we had thought. Before it started, there was a short training and warm up for the players. 

Malaysian and Arsenal players warming up for the big game...I saw some of my favourite Arsenal players, and they looked confident.

We could see many die-hard Arsenal and Malaysian fans. The Bukit Jalil stadium was divided into many tiers and gates. Our seat position was right in the middle of the stadium, opposite the royal box so we have a good view of the match.

Just before half time, a Malaysian player scored the first goal!! The Malaysian players gained more confidence after their first goal. 

At the last few minutes, Arsenal players strike back with two goals. I could not believe that the Malaysian coach substituted almost everyone in the team. Perhaps this was why they lost.  This was my first time watching a football match live in a stadium. It was a good experience for me and a memorable night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spilling the Beans in Ipoh - 6 Apr 2012

Al-Attas Garden in Janda Baik - 4 August 2012

Sungai Besar Fishing Town - 12 Jan 2014