My Grandmother

Posted by Brandon


My grandmother lived with us since last month. She is 77 years old. She speaks Chinese and Cantonese, which means she helps me in my Chinese. Ever since from last month, the cooking menu has changed because my grandma knows how to cook delicious traditional food. She also know medicine to make me healthy and strong.

She does exercise every morning. She reads the bible, listens to the radio or watches TV when she is bored. Her favourite channels are 7 and 8. She is very happy to ride her electric bicycle. She goes to the market with the bicycle. And even when she is new to our area, she never gave up and cycle through the crowds in the market.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spilling the Beans in Ipoh - 6 Apr 2012

Al-Attas Garden in Janda Baik - 4 August 2012

Sungai Besar Fishing Town - 12 Jan 2014