It's been 2 months?! - 27th June 2017


Posted by Xian Jin


One moment I was wondering about what’s going to happen. Now, here I am preparing for my finals. It’s as if I’m on the express train of life. I remember how I was so undecided and unsure on what to do, what not to do, what to say, what not to say… etc before I entered college. Questions and doubts were floating like stormy clouds in my head, ready to pour. I had mixed feelings about starting school again, after 6 months at home- I left my job too, and missed it deeply (still do). Fast forward 2 months later, here I am, as busy as one can be with assignments, presentations, so on and so forth. It’s strange how time can pass so fast.


Despite having been here for over a month, I still get lost occasionally. This place is huge!!


I am really enjoying my time here, ‘even though’ it has only been a few weeks (or ‘because’, I don’t know which yet). I’ve fallen in love with the beautiful scenery of the lakes and trees, the ducks, cats, tortoises- you name it, you got it. Not to mention the people around me, who have been so friendly and caring. I’m glad I ended up here, and even more so that I took a course which was totally outside my comfort zone. 

I look forward to more walks across the bridge every morning, as if a pathway to a land unknown. Here's to more running from one hall to another, more classes where everyone but me seems to know the topic inside-out, and more adventures in the days to come.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spilling the Beans in Ipoh - 6 Apr 2012

Al-Attas Garden in Janda Baik - 4 August 2012

Sungai Besar Fishing Town - 12 Jan 2014