Sunrise at Broga Hill - 25 Feb 2012

Posting by Xian Jin

Last Saturday, my father and I went trekking at Broga Hill, Semenyih. Even though I have been to a rabbit farm nearby, this was my first time trekking at Bukit Broga. We brought along mosquito repellant, sun block, a walking stick and extra clothing. We reached there at 7.10 a.m.

It was still dark when we started.

The trail was exceptionally steep and uneven.
The magnificent view that I saw when walking up.

The trail was almost like upright, but we were determined to continue. Even though it was early, we saw hundreds of people.

Watching the sunrise was a reward for all our hard work.

At this point, I felt that I was the tallest person in the world.
We saw another hill that looked much bigger than Broga Hill but we did not go there. We also saw many people sitting on rocks, talking with each other and even camping!

 Going down the hill was more dangerous than going up but no one got hurt.


The trek took us about one and a half hours. Most people felt thirsty after the long trek so they went straight to enjoy the coconuts. I think trekking is a good way for me to relax and to forget all my worries. It was an enjoyable morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spilling the Beans in Ipoh - 6 Apr 2012

Al-Attas Garden in Janda Baik - 4 August 2012

Sungai Besar Fishing Town - 12 Jan 2014